Thursday, April 15, 2010

Practical magic's missing half

The other day, a friend of mine asked me if I had seen any results from a ritual that we did earlier in the year. I had to say No. I also had to explain why I haven't seen any results yet.

Quite simply I am missing the most important half of the working---actually getting off the sofa and doing some work.

In my defense, it has been a busy semester (everyone I talk to is having a "What is due tomorrow?" semester where you are turning in homework with the ink still wet, and you simply never catch up).

I knew that I was going to have to delay the practical side of the working until later in the year. It was a group ritual, and I aimed for increased money flow. In order to increase my money flow, with or without the use of magic, I know that I have to actually get some writing done before I could even hope for the spell to kick in.

Which brings up the question: Have you gotten up off the sofa since the last ritual that you did? If not, why not? Do you really expect magic to...well...work like magic?

1 comment:

Gordon said...

Yeah, you scratch my guilty conscience.

I'm in the exact same boat. Time to stop reading blogs and build some manifestation pathways for the spells I've got floating out there in the ether at the moment.