Thursday, May 27, 2010

Working on the floor diagram for the June OFM

Given the fact that I cannot seem to get the willpower together today to write, I am going to work on the floor diagram for the June Open Full Moon Ritual instead. It is a combination of something that I was working on before Bast Temple started (actually before the EOEW formed), something that I grabbed from Pat Zalewski, and some research into the older esoteric systems.

A large part of the work I have to do is to create floor markers to illustrate the diagram for the audience (I think of them as an audience)---a small 8 inch square diagram is just going to be too small to be comfortably seen by everyone. So myself and other lodge member (and probably my goddaughter) are going to color floor markers instead that can be seen from the other side of the circle.

Of course, being able to see the markers from across the room is not the same as being able to understand what the diagram implies, but that is a whole different problem for another day.

No comments: