Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Starting the countdown to the June OFM

The countdown to the Hearthstone Community Church's June Open Full Moon Ritual started on Friday. Or at least, for me it started on Friday. Of course, I might be the only one counting down to it---for I am the person that gets to take the blame for it if all goes horribly wrong.

Yes, that is right---I am leading another OFM.

This will be the fifth year in a row that I have done an OFM on the behalf of Bast Temple. And the sixth OFM ritual that I have written (not that anyone ever associates me with the first one---everyone always presumes that I was merely a player in that ritual).

Exactly how much I need to accomplish before the ritual day, June 10th, is still fuzzy. I know that I need to produce a new flyer for the lodge, a blurb and a column for the newsletter.

Unfortunately, a couple of the things I want to get done before the big day are beginning to look like they are not going to happen. Which may or may not be ok---advertising and me are always a hit and miss operation.

Anyways, I will probably be blogging about this some more over the course of the next month---ye have been warned.

No comments: