Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It is Hug a Secret Chief Day



It is Hug a Secret Chief Day! Yes, it is Hug a Cat Day. Or at least, one of them...there is as much doubt on the correct day to hug your cat as there is on which Golden Dawn Order is the most true and legitimate. Just to be safe, try hugging a Secret Chief everyday...provided that they do not claw your eyes out for violating their sacredness. "Your oath says that you will fed me, entertain me, and clean out my litter box; it says nothing about groping me."

1 comment:

Imperator David Griffin said...

You should come up with ideas like this more often. When my wife read here that it is "hug a secret chief" day, she came over and gave me a memorable and warm embrace. I am not sure what she is trying to say with this, but i like your blog better every time you come up with something like this. Could we do it again tomorrow, please?