The top thirteen signs that you might be a poor magician or witch.
You might be a poor magician or witch if...
13. You have colored talismans using crayons.
12. Your pillars and other temple furniture are made from found materials.
11. You know the names of the spirits that rule the local public transportation district.
10. You have grilled, baked, and eaten the spirit offering.
9. You have resorted to weather magic rather than fiddle with the thermostat.
8. Your familiar earns their keep by catching mice and bugs.
7. Your Book of Shadows consists of pages photocopied from public library books.
6. Your ritual room doubles as a family room, office, bedroom, or kitchen.
5. You restrict your herb use to what you can grow.
4. Your ritual knife doubles as a carving tool.
3. You have used your chalice to catch rain water from the leaky roof.
2. The spirits receive discounted wine as an offering.
1. You have accepted government surplus cheese as payment for a Tarot reading or spell working.
(And before you get upset with me, remember that I am speaking from experience.)