Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sock Puppet Master says Meow

Your master will eat you dear sock puppet.
Oh c'mon now people of the Golden Dawn blogosphere---someone has to make a joke about the pending breaking dark news story. And if not me, then who?!

Of course, it is easy for me to make jokes about puppet masters being revealed. I know who my puppet masters are---my wife and a small pride of cats. The most common things I hear from them is "You are not doing anything important, go fetch me something to drink and eat" and "Meow." I trust that my readers can figure out who says which statement---well, maybe.

And I am betting that we are about to be served another round of "Golden Dawn students and leaders are communicating with one another without my consent, therefore it is a conspiracy that has been going on for two decades." That smelly sock odor is merely a bunch of people who had the balls to communicate with one another without the Secret Chiefs' permission---the great unwashed masses of Golden Dawn. Tasty sock puppets they are.

Remember I am here all week, bringing you bad humor and cat jokes. Next show is tomorrow at ten. Good night everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nom Nom Nom, tastes like the usual baloney mmmmm, baloney. At least my secret chief (Ed the Tabby) loves it. Lets see how far down the slippery slope to self indulgence and personal aggrandisement we can get this time. I can't wait!

Pax

MvdV