So here are the top twelve ways to annoy those evil BNPs, evil BNMs, and BNWs, without resorting to simple name-calling.
12. Give their books, videos, CDs, and other products the ratings and reviews that they so richly deserve.
|The proper way to review a Big Name Author book is to see how badly it burns.|
(Regale! Regale! Regale! I just love how that word sounds, don't you?)
10. Take pleasure in the fact that you are a "troll" and/or a "truth hating" watchdog. After all, they are going to give you that merit badge, so you just as well sew it on to your Witch Scouts of the World sash with pride.
9. Be more entertaining and/or informative than they are.
8. Be immune to their superior magic and/or superpowers and/or super-logic and/or sex appeal.
7. Know your legal rights and responsibilities (aka know how to spot an empty legal threat).
6. Continue to believe that bad behavior by them is unacceptable despite their fame and/or superior position in the esoteric community and/or greater mental illness.
5. Be super polite to them while they are busy foaming at the mouth because you had the guts to point out the un-acceptableness of their behavior.
4. Openly mock their infinite wisdom. After all, every King and Queen deserves a court jester.
3. Take screenshots (and PDFs) of their dumbest statements; make sure their stupidity gets the exposure and/or fair it so richly deserves.
2. Openly state that you think that they are just a big bag of foul air.
And the number one way to annoy those pesky Big Name Pagans, Magicians, Witches, etc.:
1. Continue breathing in and out.