Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2nd Annual 31 Days of Halloween Kitties Day 2

Exactly what is Halloween Holidae Spirit?
There are a lot of 31 style posts going on this month.

There is the NaBloMo going on (I am not sure if I got the initials right on that one or not)--which is basically a bunch of people doing 31 blog posts in 31 days...personally, I do not need to do that (because I have done it occasionally without the use of funny Halloween cat pictures).

There are several Halloween 31 posts things going occuring on several blogs that I follow (follow witches, get 31 posts in October--it is a natural).

On my own end, besides the 31 Days of Halloween Kitties on this blog, I was also involved in helping generate some of the photos that are going to be used on the Turtle Monkey Facebook fanpage. (Turtle Monkey is a "wiccan and pagan friendly" set of children stories by J. M. Monkie...which are going to be illustrated by me--as soon as I get my rear in gear.)

[Update: July 2013: Due to differences in sales expectations and business philosophy, in early July 2013, I ceased to be involved in the Turtle Monkey project.] 

No comments: