Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16 of 2nd Annual 31 Days of Halloween Kitties

Kitty being subjected to demonic behavior.
As a follow up to my last post (today is National Feral Cat Day), I would like to point out that what a indoor cat considers to be hellish behavior on the part of its humans (with a few exceptations) is actually much better than the life that what its feral outside counterparts have to put up with. While my two most recent adoptions may have mixed feelings about me allowing other humans in the house (my wife is ok, she occasionally gives them treats), they have the benefit of many things that the outside cat and ferals do not have. For instance, they have a sofa (well, two actually) to sleep on. I imagine that they are going to spend the entire night of Halloween sleeping on it.

These two cats were actually products of a feral cat litter--hard to tell, isn't it?

No comments: