Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 23 of Second Annual 31 Days of Halloween Kitties

This cat would be the perfect commander in chief.
Ok, let's be clear--I know that this cat is confused (I believe that is a naval uniform), Still given the performance at the third Presidental debate, I believe that this cat is more qualified than Mitt Romney is to be commander in chief of the United States.

(Yes, I have political opinions. And I loved the comment made by Obama--"Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy you seem to want the policies of the 1980s, just like you want to import the social policies of the 1950s and the economic policies in the 1920s." Why? Because this is how I feel about Romney's positions. The only thing missing is that he is not trying to burn me at the stake.)

Before you ask, I realize that neither candidate is a prize--go vote for whoever you like. Just remember that I have already made up my mind and filled my mail-in ballot, so there is no point in trying to convince me to vote differently.

(And no, it is none of your business who I voted for--just assume that I voted for the party least likely to make my bread and butter ebooks illegal...because I do not want to spend all my time recruiting new Order members to help support my cat's shrimp addiction.)

No comments: