Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22 of Second Annual 31 Days of Halloween Kitties

And Biggles will invade from the direction of the pumpkin patch.
Just nine more days until Halloween...or as some might like to think about it, nine more days until we go back to generic cat photos.

So what have I been doing in the meantime? I have been working on getting ready for the National Novel Writing Month, recharging my batteries. I have also been thinking about the world which I am going to be writing in, which is kinda like "Harry Potter Meets James Bond." (I know--it is a bad elevator pitch--but have you ever heard a good elevator pitch?) So essentially, I am gearing up for my first quarter campaign as a writer--but I have to get the work done before the year ends. Ahh, the life of a novelist.

Or perhaps the truth is that I have been trying to get one of my cats to come out and wear a silly Halloween hat. My regular readers will know where to place their bets.

No comments: