Saturday, October 5, 2013

Vegas diving girl? (31 Days of Halloween Kitties Day 5 Year 3)

I really hope that this is Photoshop.
This picture is an example of what I consider to be a wrong use of Photoshop. Or at least, I hope it is Photoshop...because if it is not, then this cat has every reason to poop in its master's shoes. This cat made up (by Photoshop) is supposed to look like one of those attractive swimming musical stars...which I guess that they had in Las Vegas during the 60s...or was the 50s...or am I confusing Vegas with another city? I know that I have seen this type of costume in the movies...but the only one that I can remember the title of off the top of my head is the Rocky Horror Picture Show--which may be because that this cat looks a little bit (who am I kidding--a whole lot!) like a drag queen. Bottom line--don't "drag queen" your cat with Photoshop.

[For the record, Photoshop is a trademarked name of a computer program, and should not be used as a verb...just like Xerox is not supposed to be used as a verb; and as a writer, I am supposed to put the little "TM" behind the name every time I use it...but heck if I know how to do that.]

No comments: