Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who reads astrology columns? I still don't know.

Today, I spent some time trying to find out information about who your typical astrology column reader is. A couple of hours worth. And I still don't know.

While I have found some information, it is all third party information.

Interestingly enourgh, the articles and sites that do cite demographic information are all anti-astrology: astronomy, Christian (anti-magic and anti-divination), and fraud awareness sites. The professional astrologers seem to have made their own typical customer a trade secret.

1 comment:

Frater Yechidah said...

Every so often I will glance over such a column, but I'm usually quickly reminded that they are too vague and general to be taken seriously.

I think most people just want to hear that they're going to meet a tall, dark stranger (hopefully not a murderer) or come into money.

LVX,
Dean.