Yesterday (partially because I did not feel like working on the writing and partially because I had help), I started to create the props to illustrate the floor diagram(s) that I am going to be talking about at the June Open Full Moon ritual.
Well, that is not completely true. Actually I started making the props several months ago. But they were drawn on the round cardboard pieces that you find under some brands of frozen pizza. It was not visually pleasing.
The new props are actually in color. I am using the traditional MM color scheme. And wax crayons...we thought of using pastels, but my container of sealant has...well, sealed itself.
We still have a way to go before the props are finished, but at least they have been started.