Monday, July 23, 2012

Monkey Tarot 8 of Pentacles version 1

Version 1 of the Eight of Pentacles from the Moneky Tarot (MDE 2012).
Last month, many of you saw a version of the Sun card I draw for the Tarot Blog Hop. One of my friends liked the monkeys in the card so much that she wants me to draw a whole Tarot deck with a monkey in every card, a Monkey Tarot if you will.

Here is another card (rough draft) with a monkey in it. There is another picture that I am thinking of using for the Eight of Pentacles, but I thought that I would share this version with my readers...or at least, the uncolored version of it.

I am not sure. Do we really need an entire Tarot deck centered around monkeys?! Feel free to express your desire (or lack thereof) for a Moneky Tarot in the comment section. Remember only YOU can prevent me from inflicting a Monkey Tarot deck on the world.

1 comment:

Jezabel Lillith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.