Thursday, July 5, 2012

Proof that I am a troll!

Troll cat reminds you to only eat children who are cooked with bacon.
There is finally proof that I am a troll. Monday, I went to Chilis with my wife. We just came from picking up cat food and other supplies for the darlings. We were talking business...mainly it was me justifying a decision that I had already made (I do things like that). After awhile, my wife gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Now, we got seated in the family section. And there was this family sitting across the aisle from us with a fat little boy (maybe six months old). He was all smiling and bubbly. I noticed him looking at me. I smiled and said, "Hi. How are you?"

And he bursts into tears.

That is probably fair proof that I am a horrible troll, isn't it?

But I think that the boy's family might be trolls also...because they thought it was funny.

No comments: