Sunday, May 5, 2013

More mortar and pestles available on Etsy

Cobalt blue mortar and pestle.
The last couple of days, I have been taking pictures of pottery that my wife is putting up on her Esty--Celtic Soul Jewelry and Pottery page. Today, she posted five new mortar and pestles (various colors). My personal favorite this bunch of photos (of the mortars that is) was the cobalt blue mortar and pestle against the purple background. For those who have not heard me cuss about it, the cobalt blue glaze is really shiny and hard to take good photos of (especially if I am trying to show its actual color). This shot actually shows you its actual color, so I am very happy with the photo. This particular cobalt blue mortar and pestle is available for $19 (American)--though she did not use this photo on the sales page. (We seldom agree about the photos which should be used...but that is a post for another day, isn't it?)

So many mortar and pestles to choose from. 

No comments: