Friday, July 22, 2011

Fair warning about July 26th.

Just a heads-up to my regular readers: On July 26th, I am going to be doing a guest blog post for The Pagan Mom Blog as part of the 31 Days of Deities blog arc. So that means that a couple of my posts between now and then are not going to be immediately clear...which means that everything will be the same as normal around here.

It is going to be my first ever time doing a guest blog. Yay Me!

For those of you who are curious, what I have written is an invocation to Bast (of course). And I am going to make you go there and read it because I happen to like The Pagan Mom Blog. Ok, I can't make you go there and read it. But if you don't, then the post I do here on the 26th is not going to make much sense at all...not that any of my posts make much sense even when the action is just happening here.

Anyway, this has been your fair warning post. We will now return you to your favorite frustrated comedian show...next up, Morgan angers lightning and thunder gods everywhere.

No comments: