Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snow Day 2013

Mortimer is not sure what to say about the snow.
There is a sidwalk someplace under this snow.




Hello everyone!! If you haven't heard, Denver actually got some snow this winter. Pretty much, all on the same day. It is going to be so much fun getting the car out of the alley tomorrow. And as normal, the street up front has not been plowed. Mortimer, my cat, says that he is not helping push the car...because he is a cat, and must keep a lookout for Bigfoot, or whatever it is that hunts in snow like this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny how snow is rare enough in Denver these days that it's an event worth commenting on. Shoveled my neighbor's sidewalk (twice), then another neighbor snowblow'd it before they saw my shovel job, now they'll never know what a nice guy I am. So I am forced to tell them.