Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 17 of 2nd Annual 31 Days of Halloween Kitties

Is this the special cat bus or what?!
Ok, I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to represent. And yes, I know that it is not a costume--I think that it is a toy of some sort. But I really like this picture, and considering that I was just watching the Presidental debate on Facebook (and I mean that I was watching the comments about the debate in the newsfeed), I figure that it was as good of a time to post it as any other. Honestly, I have yet to see anything as frightening as this current electional cycle (other than other electional sycles). I vote that we elect a cat in a costume to the office of President; they might not fix the economy, but at least we would be able to smile about something, right?

1 comment:

Oujupah said...

It's a Neko-Bus from "My Neighbor Totoro"!