Sunday, December 25, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Kitties Bonus Kitty 5

My cat's favorite Christmas carol.
This is the Christmas Kitty that caused me to inflict a bunch of funny cat pictures on you this holiday season. It reminds me so much of one of the cats that I own---or does he own me? This morning, my wife gave him a new toy and within a couple of hours, he had destoryed it. I am quite sure that if we got a Xmas tree that he would remove most of the ornaments before the day was done. Nevertheless, I do love my wild rescue cat. And with this picture, we close out another holiday season---next on the Gleamings from the Golden Dawn is a series of posts that will be labeled annoying and trollish. Ye have been warned.

1 comment:

Wade said...

I love that cat!

Got two little ones of my own. Completely destroyed my ornaments except the ones too high in the tree!