Friday, June 10, 2011

Next big project

Someone asked what my next big project is going to be after I finish tonight's Open Full Moon ritual. And I thought I would post the answer here for everyone who is curious.

After the OFM tonight, I am going to be focused on fixing the Three Officer version of the Neophyte Ritual---for those who just want the script (no commentary) and just want an e-version of it, I am going to be putting up a version on SmashWords---hopefully soon.

I am also working on an urban fantasy novel---starring a cab-driving troll, as well as a collection of (hopefully) comedic observations about Wicca (working title: A Pack of Wiccan Lies---a title that needs to be changed because no one outside of myself likes it).

Besides all this, I am reading several books on alchemy, and taking a lot of pictures of my wife's jewelery. The latter project is actually the "trump" project that threatens to prevent the successful completation of anything else, including the project that I should be most focused on---for it must be given top priority, despite its low priority for both my own personal development and business (I might blog about why it is the trump project later on).

2 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Sheesh, I wish you had something to do.
~Naila Moon

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I really wish you had something to do! ;)