Thursday, June 9, 2011

Upcoming Events and a new blog to follow

Tonight, I am going to be doing the final research for Friday's Open Full Moon ritual. That and watching So You Think That You Can Dance? Yes, I watch TV; it is so sad how I chose to spend my time.

My wife is getting ready for a Psychic Fair that happening at Spiritways on Saturday, June 11th. She will be selling her jewelry---as if you didn't already know. The Psychic Fair is actually both Saturday and Sunday. 10 am to 7 pm Saturday/ Noon to 4 pm Sunday. Spiritways is located at 3301 E. Colfax, Denver Colorado.

And for those who are not aware of this yet, Tabatha Cicero is doing a new blog and has posted an entry on Westcott's Enochian Tablets. This brings up the number of blogs that I am following up to 185. Recently, Tabatha also did an article on Westcott's Enochian Tablets for Hermetic Virtue Magazine---and there will be an upcoming book on this subject (I forget who is publishing the book).

No comments: