Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Esoteric Dry Erase Board August 2012

What is currently on my dry erase board.
One of my Facebook friends just posted how she just brought her daughter a dry erase board for school, and remarked that she was thinking of getting one for herself for studying purposes. And looking for an idea for a blog post that would not get me into trouble (as if there is such a thing), I decided to take a picture of what was currently on the dry erase board in the ritual workshop.

As you can see I am doing something with the seven ritual layers, as well as the Tetragrammaton, elements, zodiac, and the Tree of Life. There is also two of the Sp. Solis plates and an Algiz rune on the board...probably not related to the other two projects. Or maybe they are--it might be a secret if they are related.

No comments: